Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ein Fest für das Wasser



Based on the evidence, as of my last post I was so gung-ho about my return to blogging that I decided to take another month off. As lazy as I may seem to be, I must thank the Great Fire Wall for this hiatus, since it grew a few feet taller shortly after my previous post. No facebook, no youtube, limited blogspot, and it goes on and on. So, here I am, using more primitive means, hacking away at html code like it's 2001, just to bring you a few bitchin' jams.

I won't spoil the music with so many clumsy words, but I will note that I'll be at the Zoo Electronic Music Festival this weekend, where Classixx (listen below), among others, will be laying down. Let's pray to the gargoyles of Tiananmen for blue skies and minimal PSB meddling.

Holger Hiller - Das Feuer (Pilooski Edit)
Lemonade - Big Weekend (Delorean Remix)
Lemonade - Sunchips (Ghosts on Tape Remix)
IV - Doppelganger
Holy Ghost! - I Will Come Back (Classixx Acapulco Nights Version)
Vitalic - Poison Lips

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable. It's hard to see the firewall preventing you from pretty much doing anything on the nets. Certainly makes things restrictive :-\.

    Hopefully they'll laxen up a bit and give you more freedom but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

    ReplyDelete